Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Buckets of Bags


I love to sew but tend to get bored if I make the same thing over and over again. (I admire people that have a small product range) I need the variation and challege of something new. That is probably why I am not too good at routines, there always things to be done in my house.

One of the successes for me from the Fireside Markets was that I received some custom orders. I love orders. (you know the product you are making is already sold. I think more love goes into them also)

This is first order that I completed. A bucket bag from a Keykalou Pattern If you have followed me for a while you will know that I have made a few of them.

this lovely bag was for relative of Jodie's. Fabrics are from Amy Butler - Soul Blossoms and Bari J Ackerman - Art Journal



I have another custom bag to show off. Will do that soon.

2 comments:

  1. OOh I do like that! I suck at routine too, you should see my messy house! Soo glad to hear your fireside markets were a success :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lee-Anne, Would be great if a night off for you coincided with one of our markets. Would love to meet you in person.

    ReplyDelete