Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

A bucket with a difference



Well here is the other custom order bucket bag - I really enjoyed making this one. A little more of a challenge but I'm also slightly jealous as I had hoped to use this fabric for something for me but better to make a profit happy customer. :) (I have been able to reorder the lantern fabric but not the matching purple.


These beautiful fabrics are from Laura Gunn - Lantern Bloom Collection  (other than the Amy Butler spots)
These two designers would have to be up there as my favourites.


Note the additional feature of a exterior zipper pocket on the bag of bag (another place to stash and forget)




This lovely bag was for Anna of Swish Swosh - I hope she enjoys it, I also plan to feature their cool stuff soon. (And I have another bag coming up for Bec of Swish Swosh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment